BASIC GROUP ANNOUNCES “DIGITALIZATION OF POLITICS” FORUM
On October 25, 2019, the Digitalization of Politics Forum will be held in Kyiv – the secrets of a successful election campaign and effective management of the headquarters of a political party.
The program of the forum includes a discussion of pressing issues of the election campaign in Ukraine and the world. The event will be attended by party leaders, politicians and leading political technologists of Ukraine.
As part of the event, 2 blocks will be opened, which include a series of speeches on IT in the work of the headquarters, analytical tools for team selection and key competencies.
Leading marketing and PR specialists in Ukraine will present a number of cases that reflect the effective use of social networks and work with regional opinion leaders.
Members of Ukrainian political parties will talk about:
– Digital headquarters – automation and KRI;
– Data analytics – everyday decision making tools;
– SMM in politics – social networks and interaction with opinion leaders;
– Digital “Election Day”: automation, transparency and anti-fraud;
– Increased voter engagement. Direct democracy at the level of “electoral candidate (party).”
This unique event will provide an opportunity to discuss and understand all the latest global changes in political technologies.
Register on the forum in the telegram bot https://t.me/ElectProRegistrationBot or on the official website of the event https://polit.solutions/.
October 25 at IQ Business Center, 9:00 a.m.
For additional questions – 0632070833, Natalia.