e-Space virtual academic environment
e-Space virtual academic environment is an online service for self-knowledge and development of tenagers between 10 and 18.
e-Space virtual academic environment is a free online school of a new type that allows teenagers not only to receive a thorough basic knowledge, but also provides an opportunity to get to know themselves and the world around them, find new hobbies and develop already known ones. e-Space is a guide that helps children to take the path of personality formation and unfolding of their potential.
Advantages of the service:
- Offers individual testing to identify interests, natural inclinations and potential, which will determine the professional orienting point;
- Allows a child to develop along a path he chose on his own: choose only those courses that interest him;
- Provides access to education for students from different cities and people with limited physical capacities;
- Reduces the costs of training and provides access to knowledge to an unlimited number of students at a time convenient for them;
- Increases the quality of learning by using modern electronic libraries when selecting and mastering material for courses;
- Provides the student with a concrete and accurate picture of his successes and achievements.